Wednesday, November 18, 2009

it happens again.... :(

A day after my 25th birthday, that unexplainable feelings come again..i just cant figure it out, cant explain the reasons for feeling so..it just suddenly came and in worst condition it could burst my tears for hours.. :(
could be said, it is a mixed-up of problems..the unsolved problems and drag till today...
job, life, family...hmm...nobody could share, nobody to understand well, nobody have the solution..
I have tried to ignore..but as people said, we cannot run from problems.i'm not running.i'm facing it.but i just cant bear this for too long..why do i have to understand other's feeling but they didnt even care of mine..??
anyone knows what to do???i'm tired of all this..i've been going through these for years..and not for another years to come..please....
there's somenone thought me before not to care for what those 'unimportant people' did to me..i did try..sometime it works, sometime it totally does not works.i kept thinking the reason why..and in the end it might pressure myself, my feeling, my thought and my life. i wish i could always be with that person but she's married..plus,i cant depends on others right...hmm...
anyhow, thanks to someone who willingly care to share last nite..but i just knew you..there's nothing much i could say..yet, not many people whom i could talk to comfortably..
my another hope for this year's B'day is to overcome all these with smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment